FERD’S LIST is an initiative of JA Europe to recognize inspirational young entrepreneurs and leaders. They are individuals who, in the words of Johan Andresen, Chairman of FERD, are inspirational innovators “creating value and leaving lasting footprints”. They are connected because they have all participated in a JA practical entrepreneurial experience at school.
“We want to show that the entrepreneurial programs of JA – Junior Achievement, offer young people a unique opportunity which gives them self-awareness and learning through experience. This enables them to make better choices for themselves and their communities”
– says Johan H. Andresen
FERD’S List identifies young people not only for what they have achieved, but celebrates the path that they are on; recognizing them for being in the moment where their potential is being transformed into greater value for society.
- Participated in a Junior Achievement entrepreneurship programme in Europe
- Outstanding young entrepreneur or leader (aged 25 to 40)
- Change-maker, innovator
- Evidence of a growing business or organization
- Contribution to job creation
- Driven by a desire to succeed and to give back at the same time; exemplary leaders and role models for others
- Trustworthy, passionate, high integrity, strong communicators, good listeners, vision, grateful to their team, positive.