How has their entrepreneurial experience impacted their lives?
Who are these young entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders and how are they contributing to job creation and growth?
JA Europe presents FERD’S LIST, a European list of young and inspirational entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders.
Johan H. Andresen, Owner and Chairman of FERD, is partnering with JA Europe to recognize and celebrate the long-term impact JA has on young people.
Outstanding JA alumni, 5-10 young men and women on a unique path to “creating enduring value and leaving a lasting footprint”, will be nominated from across Europe.
FERD’S LIST honourees will be inducted in October 2018 at a ceremony in Brussels. FERD’S LIST is an annual celebration.
“We want to show that the entrepreneurial programs of JA – Junior Achievement, offer young people a unique opportunity which gives them self-awareness and learning through experience. This enables them to make better choices for themselves and their communities”
– says Johan H. Andresen
FERD’S List identifies young people not only for what they have achieved, but celebrates the path that they are on; recognizing them for being in the moment where their potential is being transformed into greater value for society.
- Participated in a Junior Achievement entrepreneurship programme in Europe
- Outstanding young entrepreneur or leader (aged 25 to 40)
- Change-maker, innovator
- Evidence of a growing business or organization
- Contribution to job creation
- Driven by a desire to succeed and to give back at the same time; exemplary leaders and role models for others
- Trustworthy, passionate, high integrity, strong communicators, good listeners, vision, grateful to their team, positive.