Meet the FERD’s LIST honourees 2018 and learn from their entrepreneurial journey.
JA Europe and Ferd will celebrate young European entrepreneurs, the path they are on, and recognize them as their potential transforms into greater value for society.
Johan H. Andresen and his company FERD have been long-time supporters of Junior Achievement. In particular, Johan has been instrumental in developing schemes to support and promote JA Alumni as they transition from education into the economy. Ferd has an extensive involvement in social entrepreneurship.
“By value we mean far more than just financial return – value is also created through personal development and growth. JA is making an impact on thousands of young people all over Europe every day. Just as I have been, the next generation will be inspired by them, and so will our politicians, the business community, the education community and even parents.”
PROGRAMME – 10 OCTOBER 2018
16:00 Registrations / coffee and tea
- Oda Helene Sletnes, Ambassador of Norway to the European Union
- Caroline Jenner, CEO JA Europe
16.40 Key note welcome speech
16:55 Introduction to the 2018 Ferd’s List by Chair of the Jury Johan H Andresen – Chairman and Owner, FERD.
- The jury priorities and decisions
- The 2018 members to Ferd’s List
17:10 Celebration: FERD’S LIST 2018!
“Europe needs more young entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders who can contribute to job creation and growth.”
- Get to know the Honourees, Who are these young entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders and how are they contributing to job creation and growth? A conversation about innovation, entrepreneurship and personal involvement lead by Johan H Andresen and Caroline Jenner
- What can we learn from the Ferd’s List nominees and how can we encourage more entrepreneurship among young people in Europe? A conversation between experts and jury members.
18:30 Closing Remarks