We invite you to nominate JA Alumni across Europe for the FERD’s LIST 2018
FERD’s List aims to identify young people who achieved outstanding results in their life after the JA experience.
It looks not only on what they achieved, but wants to celebrate the pathway they are on; recognizing them for being in the moment where their potential is being transformed in greater value for the society.
The Nominee should fulfill the criteria below:
- Must have participated in a Junior Achievement entrepreneurship programme in Europe
- Outstanding young entrepreneur or leader aged 25 to 40
- Change-maker, innovator
- Evidence of growing Business or Organisation
- Contribution to job creation
- Driven by a desire to succeed and to give back at the same time
- Exemplary leader and role model for others