Who are these young entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders? What is their story?
How has their entrepreneurial experience impacted their lives?
FERD’s LIST showcases the positive impact JA’s entrepreneurship programs have on young people’s careers and ambitions. This year, FERD’s LIST will be opened for nominations from outside Europe; a special occasion to celebrate the 2019 centennial for JA around the world.
AGENDA– 29 August 2019
17.00 Ferd’s List celebration
- Kjersti E. Andersen ,Ambassador of Norway to Austria
- Caroline Jenner, CEO JA Europe
17:10 What happened ?
FERD’S LIST impact
- Daniel Bartel, CEO Mak3it
- Chris Slater, Strategic Advisor Simply Business
- Brynhild Vinskei, Head of Marketing Communications Sennheiser Communications
- Bernhard Hofer, CEO Talentify me
- Boris Kolev, Vice President Devexperts
17:25 Celebration: FERD’s LIST 2019 !
- Johan Andresen, Chairman and Owner of Ferd
Presentation and discussion with the 2019 FERD’s LIST honourees
Get to know the Honourees, Who are these young entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders and how are they contributing to job creation and growth? A conversation about innovation, entrepreneurship and personal involvement led by Johan H Andresen and Caroline Jenner
18:25 Reflection panel
“We need more young entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders who can contribute to job creation and growth.”
Panel discussion: What can we learn from the Ferd’s List nominees and how can we encourage more entrepreneurship among young people ?
- Tjeerd Bosklopper, CTO NN Group
- Michel De Wolf, Honorary Dean Louvain School of Management, JA Alumni
- Milica Markovic, CEO JA Austria
18:55 Closing Remarks – JA 100 years
- Asheesh Advani, CEO, JA Worldwide
The 2019 JA Global Alumni Conference is a collaboration between: