“We want to show that the entrepreneurial programs of JA – Junior Achievement, offer young people a unique opportunity which gives them self-awareness and learning through experience. This enables them to make better choices for themselves and their communities”
– says Johan H. Andresen
FERD’S List identifies young people not only for what they have achieved, but celebrates the path that they are on; recognizing them for being in the moment where their potential is being transformed into greater value for society.
- Participated in a Junior Achievement entrepreneurship programme in Europe
- Outstanding young entrepreneur or leader (aged 25 to 40)
- Change-maker, innovator
- Evidence of a growing business or organization
- Contribution to job creation
- Driven by a desire to succeed and to give back at the same time; exemplary leaders and role models for others
- Trustworthy, passionate, high integrity, strong communicators, good listeners, vision, grateful to their team, positive.