“We want to show that the entrepreneurial programs of JA – Junior Achievement, offer young people a unique opportunity which gives them self-awareness and learning through experience. This enables them to make better choices for themselves and their communities”
– says Johan H. Andresen
FERD’s List aims to identify young people who achieved outstanding results in their lives after the JA experience.
It looks not only at what they achieved, but wants to celebrate the pathway they are on; recognizing that they are in a moment of life where their potential is being transformed into greater value for society.
- Participated in a Junior Achievement company programme (or equivalent)
- Outstanding young entrepreneur and/or leader aged 25 to 45
- Change-maker, innovator
- Evidence of a growing business or organization
- Contribution to value creation
- Driven by a desire to succeed and to give back at the same time; exemplary leaders and role models for others
- Trustworthy, passionate, high integrity, strong communicators, good listeners, vision, grateful to their team, positive.